MGM is a platform that acts as an intermediary to perform Ghost Production contracts between Authors who
publish their Work on the platform, with the purpose of transferring the exploitation rights of it on an
anonymous regime, to potential Buyers through the platform, who listen to the Tracks through the website and buy
its rights online. Under no circumstances does this platform perform any activity related to intellectual
property. That is to say, the function of this website is only to sell the Work of the Ghost Producer, offering
its technological support as an online marketplace.
In this agreement, you as a Seller, affirm that you want to transfer the exploitation rights of your Work, in
all territories of the world for an unlimited period of time, in exchange for the price that you stipulate, to
be exploited in anonymity, under the conditions established in the clauses of the Transfer of Rights
As an Author you agree to publish your song on our site with the purpose of selling it, having control over the
price at which it is published and taking into account the general rules of the platform on commercial offers of
the following clauses.
This agreement is based on the following principles: ORIGINALITY OF THE WORK, CONFIDENTIALITY, EQUITABLE
DISTRIBUTION and EXCLUSIVITY.
6. BREACH OF CONTRACT
Since the liability for confidentiality is an essential element of the contract:
- You will not share any information about any transaction through MGM with any third party.
- You agree to attempt to resolve any complaints about the Work that has been the subject of the transaction
by contacting this platform, and you must maintain the liability of confidentiality.
- Understand that if you carry out an action that affects the clauses of this contract, the Transfer of Rights
Buyer, especially in the liability of confidentiality, you will have to compensate economically for the
damages and losses to the holders of exploitation rights.
- The platform will be careful with the protection of its clients’ data, keeping the data of the transactions
made and the identification data provided by its clients, not being responsible for the lack of veracity of
- MGM cannot be held responsible for any infraction or legal problem related to the Track. MGM will only act
as a mediator or intermediary, within its capabilities, between Seller and Buyer. However, MGM will act as a
channel to try to resolve any possible discrepancies or claims regarding the intellectual property of the
published Works or object of the transaction, so if you have any complaints, please contact us through our
contact page, or directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MGM may provide all your personal information to the Buyer, if necessary (legal dispute, administrative
issues, tax issues, etc).
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you, as the Seller, agree to indemnify and hold MGM
harmless from all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs)
arising from: Seller's breach of this agreement; (2) any Content; (3) any activity you engage in or through
MGM's services; and (4) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- “MGM” or “My Ghost Market” is understood as: My Ghost Market Limited, with registered office address at Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX.
- By accepting this agreement, you also accept all our Legal terms: https://edmwarriors.com/legal
- You agree to submit to the courts of Sofia, Bulgaria for any conflict with the legal terms of this