How much money can I get being ghost producer?
As ghost producer, you can obtain up to 90 % of the total selling price of your ghost produced tracks. At MGM we want you to work with us, that’s why we’ve designed a fair and generous system of percentages that rewards your work and the time you’ve invested in your career with us. Check out on this page our percentage table, based on your level on MGM.
|LVL ||Total value of your item sales ||Profit|
|1 ||0€ ||65%|
|2 ||1000€ ||67.5%|
|3 ||2500€ ||70%|
|4 ||5000€ ||72.5%|
|5 ||10000€ ||75%|
|6 ||50000€ ||80%|
|7 ||75000€ ||85%|
|8 ||100000€ ||90%|
Custom products: 55%
How can I start to upload ghost produced tracks?
Create an account here and choose the option "be a ghost producer”. Once registered, you’ll be able to upload your tracks in just a couple of minutes.
How can I withdrawal my earnings?
You can withdrawal your earnings through PayPal or bank transfer, the withdrawal takes between 15-30 days.
Can I choose the selling price of my ghost produced tracks?
You can choose the price category at which you want to sell your track, the categories range in price between 200 until 750€. Your price selection will be revised and approved by our technicians, they will determine whether your selection is appropriate based on the quality of the track (composition, production, mix and mastering) and the quality of the cover of the track.
How does the Hot picks chart works?
The Hot picks chart is managed by our MGM staff. Our selection will be based on the involvement of the producer and the quality of his track, quality cover artworks and the project file will be required normally to get into the Hot picks section.
What are the requirements to upload my ghost produced tracks?
- - Quality and originality of the compositions.
- - Quality of the mix and master process.
- - Accept and follow our terms and conditions, regarding the originality and confidentiality of your products for sale on MGM.
- - Quality in the graphics (both in the track covers and in the profile image) uploaded to your profile or tracks.
- - The seller will have to choose an appropriate username and an adequate and well written biography.
- - Everything will be subject to the quality standards that we from MGM want to establish.
Are free library loops & samples allowed?
The answer is: it depends. You can use free library loops and samples moderately, only some drums elements and details that complement the track, but you cannot use loops excessively, for example, you may not use loops in the main melodies or use complete construction kits. The track must always be original.
Are original song samples allowed?
Yes, you can use any sample, but you have to indicate it on the upload page (press the "Original sample” checkbox), and detail the name of the artist and original song of the sample.
Can I upload my track for sale to other websites or release in any media?
No, all content you are selling on EDMWarriors and MGM is exclusive and confidential for MGM. For example, uploading your track for sale at EDMWarriors and additionally uploading it to Youtube, SoundCloud, or trying to sell the same track through track store or any other website, is completely prohibited.
Are there any confidentiality agreements?
Yes, one of the clauses of the contract of transfer of copyright, is the confidentiality of it, and which prohibits you from officially publishing the nature of the contract.
What about copyright?
When a track yours is purchased, you transfer the right of exploitation, distribution, reproduction, sharing and transformation of the work to the buyer, under an unique and exclusive license, definitely, unlimited and irreversibly.
In this way, only the buyer of your product will have the right to:
- - Publish your work under his own name, pseudonym, brand, sign, or anonymously.
- - Exploit economically.
- - Play it anywhere or in any media.
- - Modify and alter your work.
What actions are prohibited in EDMWarriors?
We take very seriously the originality of our products, our rules are clear:
- - All content must be yours and original.
- - You cannot upload copied or plagiarized content.
- - You cannot release content that you are selling in our platform (before, during or after the sale). All content you are selling on MGM is exclusive and confidential to MGM. Breaking any point agreed in our contract (terms and conditions).
You will be directly and personally liable under the law if you break any point in our terms and conditions. Therefore, you will have to face the law if a customer has a problem with any of the products, and if you have violated our rules, our legal team will work with the customer to resolve the problem in their favor.
Can I remove my track from EDMWarriors?
You can always take your track off EDMWarriors platform, provided that the track hasn’t been sold yet in a period of six months.
How can I start offering custom ghost production?
Go to the custom tracks setting page in your account menu and configure your shop in minutes.